Saturday, September 7, 2013

31DC2013 Day 7- B&W Nails

The manicure I did today is considered a BIG fail in my books...
I didn't have time to do another one so I just decided to show you the failed experiment.


Polishes used:
OPI - Alpine Show
Alessandro - Midnight Black
E.L.F. - Metal Madness
L'Oreal - Diamond Carat




I'm not happy with OPI's Rapi Dry Topcoat, it smears every design I have done since I got it, even if I wait an hour for the polish to dry before I put the topcoat.
Phew, not a good day today, nail wise.




9 comments:

  1. I think your being a little hard on yourself because I think it looks beautiful. Its really unique and its always great to see manicures that have taken some creativity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, yes I admit I can be pretty hard on myself, it's healthy to hear someone say that to me because it lets me look again at what I did and evaluate, is it as bad as I thought first?

      Delete
  2. Lovely - looks freeform and perfectly executed!

    ReplyDelete