Thursday, September 5, 2013

31DC2013 Day 5 - Blue Nails and I'm now on twitter :)

I decided it was time for me to get a Twitter account for my blog, Colorful Cupcake Cat on Twitter, will you be my follower?? Follower sounds so weird, I immediately think of followers who worship something weird like a piece of cloth some saint sneezed in, or aliens who will come 
and get us only when a meteor gets close enough to earth. 
My only other social media site is Facebook, here is a link: Colorful Cupcake Cat's Facebook page which you all are more that welcome to go to and like ;) I wanted to start slow with only the blog and Facebook page and see how that would evolve, maybe no one wanted to read my blog so why set up all these different accounts if I had no audience. I was also afraid that I would just give up one day, but I haven't yet :)

Do today's theme is blue.
I decided to do something simple today.


Polishes used:
OPI - No Room For The Blues
China Glaze - Dorothy Who?


I hope you go and like my Facebook and Twitter pages if you haven't already :) I think I have to install some social media buttons, if I ever get through understanding how that is done ;)




4 comments: