Monday, September 23, 2013

31DC2013 Day 23 - Inspired by a Movie

When I was younger my favorite scary movie was Nightmare on Elm Street.
Freddy Krueger was the scariest by far because not only did he use a razor hand to chop people, he also manipulated peoples thoughts, he made them fear him so he would become stronger, I was terrified.

So my manicure today is inspired by Freddy Krueger.


Polishes used:
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Cherry Red
KleanColor - Concrete Gray
OPI - Alpine Snow


One, two, Freddy's coming for you..



Like me on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.


4 comments:

  1. Very creative! Scary movies still scare the heck out of me...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! For some reason I like the old scary movies better than those that are coming out now, maybe because the ones I watched growing up stuck with me..

      Delete
  2. This looks great! I love your ring finger :) Haha, I try to avoid scary movies at all costs *shiver*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Lol, it's wise to avoid them, weird how people love to watch something just to be scared.

      Delete