Wednesday, September 25, 2013

31DC2013 Day 25 - Inspired by Fashion

Today's nail art is a disaster, it was done in a hurry and I was somewhat in a bad mood which did not help.

So on to the disaster!!


I saw a picture of a pair of shoes on pinterest which I tried to copy so disastrously, further research led me to this site Disco Toes, custom swarovski crystal decorated shoes.
Gorgeous!!
Electric!

Polishes used:
Color Club - Harp On It
Alessandro - Midnight Black


So there you have it, I'm going to crawl behind a rock and hope I do better tomorrow...


Like me on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.



7 comments:

  1. I don't know - I still think it's pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, it wasn't too bad and I really liked the shoes! :D I'm thinking if the pattern could be stamped because it sure is hard to freehand those spiky things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the shoes are gorgeous! Stamping would have been so much neater, I was trying to do them really random but maybe I did them too random.

      Delete
  3. Great recreation...love the holo Harp on it! Hot heels! It IS NOT a disaster...I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I need to get that holo color! And if this is a so-called disaster, then I really want to see one of your "non disasters", because this looks great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! :D Harp on it is pure magic, you definitely should get your hands on it!

      Delete