Thursday, September 19, 2013

31DC2013 Day 19 - Galaxies

Phew, this was a fun one to do! I've never done galaxy nails before so this was a bit of a challenge.

The first three photos are taken in direct sunlight.

Polishes used:
Alessandro - Midnight Black
Bell Glam Night Sparkle no. 03
OPI - Alpine Snow
BK Nail Polishes no. 02, 06 and 10
Bourjois topcoat with sparkle.




The next two are taken in natural light, no sun.


I think that went pretty well, now I want to try this again, using different colors ;)


Like me on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.



5 comments:

  1. These look great! I'm loving all these galaxy nails posts, galaxy nails are my favorite! The photos in natural light without sun are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) Yes it has been fun seeing all the different variations of galaxy nails :) Every one unique and gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. Sooo great...love galaxy manicures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I love your bright galaxies!

    ReplyDelete