Sunday, September 22, 2013

31DC2013 Day 22 - Inspired by a Song

This was a tough one! I went and searched for a colorful music video and ended up choosing Last Friday Night by Katy Perry, it's really colorful.


Polishes used:
OPI - Alpine Snow (undies for the neons)
Bell Air Flow no. 704
BK Polishes no. 02, 13 and 03
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Cherry Red
Alessandro - Midnight Black


My ring finger is like Katy Perry's skirt, with a black zipper, my middle finger is Jessica Black's top and the one with the triangle is Katy Perry's earrings.






Like me on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.



6 comments:

  1. Fun! I like the way you interpreted the video and got inspirations from so many different things! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was a little concerned that this would be kind of silly.

      Delete
  2. This came together really well. Definitely get what you were going for

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was a little afraid that they would come out just ridiculous!

      Delete