Thursday, April 4, 2013

Coastal Scents Coat Cosmic Nail Polish

Procrastination is my favorite thing :p
I should be studying now, but I'm not.

A couple of weeks ago I saw this nail polish from Coastal Scents online and I immediately knew I had to have it.
Its a black base with iridescent flakies, if you use it with black base the flakies are mostly green with hints of copper and blue tones, I also tried it with green base and then the dominant flakie color is copper and yellow-y.
It is pretty impressive but I had a few problems with it.



Cosmic!!



I had to do 4 coats for it to be opaque and even then there where a few bald spots.
When I applied my topcoat there where a few spots that looked like ugly stains mainly near my cuticles,  but before the topcoat there had been none.
But it's still really stunning and I have to try it again when the sun starts to show itself, whenever that will be o.O

Ég keypti þetta naglalakk inni á gloss.is. Það er svart en er með regnbogalituðum flögum... Svolítið erfitt að útskýra, í vissu ljósi eru þær grænar, koparlitaðar eða bláleitar, mjög skemmtilegt, kemur örugglega vel út í sólarljósi.
Ég ætti að vera að læra, een naglalökk eru bara miklu merkilegri í augnablikinu... Hver kannast ekki við svona??

No comments:

Post a Comment