Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Step Into Summer Challenge - Neon

My camera and I where NOT on the same page with this mani.
I almost decided to skip the neon part of the challenge I was so frustrated with this.

These are all NEON colors, they are all so much more vibrant. I used two neon pinks in this and one looks so dull and the other is much more dark thank it actually is.

After messing around with my camera this is the closest I could get but still doesn't do it justice.


Polishes used: OPI - Alpine Snow, BK polishes nr. 02 - 17 - 19. Hot Pink Skull polish I don't know the name of.






19 comments:

  1. yep, neons & camera share that love-hate thing, where I think it's the hate tha wins! ;)
    Still I think we could see your pretty mani just fine so don't get frustrated! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mina :) Me and my camera have made up and are ready to work together again... Just not with neons yet :p ;)

      Delete
  2. Very awesome neon mani! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neon and white is a great combo, great mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes neon and white work great together :)

      Delete
  4. I think it looks very cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! This is so damn cute, I love it!! The design is awesome and I love the colors you used. So summery and fun. Great job =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look great! Neons are really hard to photograph, I find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cait :) Yes neons are really tricky to photograph.

      Delete
  7. Those looks so beautiful, despite of the misunderstanding between you and your cam ;-)
    Thumbs up girl, I love that simple nail designs.

    Cheers xxx
    Desiree

    ReplyDelete