Wednesday, December 10, 2014

A VERY late Halloween post - Comic Book Nails and my Costume

There, I did it again, no blog post since October. I've been extremely busy with school, work and just life in general and I haven't been able to paint my nails so the state they're in right now isn't pretty.

I went as a comic book girl on Halloween and of course I had to do my nails as well.



Polishes used:
OPI - La Paz-itively Hot
OPI - Who Are You Calling Bossy?!?
OPI - Alpine Snow




 Bonus picture of them glossy.

And lastly my comic book girl costume, very home made, did the sign myself and used acrylic paint to paint my face, after many tries with many different materials the paint was the only thing that would stick. Used he round eraser at the tip of a pencil to do the white dots and did everything else with a small paint brush.




3 comments:

  1. Better late than never I say. These are cute! Love the cartoony feel they have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. better late than never indeed! I dressed up this way last year! I used NYX jumbo eye pencil instead of paint though.

    ReplyDelete