Sunday, October 19, 2014

Peppermint Taffy

The boutique I work in is a little bit out of town and is right next to a shop called the Christmas Garden and as the name says its full of Christmas-y things and is open all year round. 
One of the things the Christmas garden is famous for here is their considerable variety of taffy caramels that come in many tastes and colors.
I try not to go in there so often because the caramels call to me, they tell me to eat them all (!!!!), but for rare special occasions when I want to treat myself  I go and buy a (mountain of them) a few I and always think to myself that they are perfect nail art inspiration and if I can contain myself and won't eat them all at once, I could do a series of taffy inspired nail art. What do you think? Good idea? 

But anyway, on to the nail art.
Here's the first one, peppermint taffy.


Polishes used:
OPI - Alpine Snow
Essie - Peach Daiquiri


I'm eating the caramel as I'm writing this, it's heavenly!





5 comments: