Friday, March 14, 2014

School project: Pop art nails

I have a wonderful teacher who always asks to see what I have on my nails, she is teaching modern art history, from 1900 to the present and last week we where learning about pop art and our assignment was to make a "pop art" art :p and I decided to do a Roy Lichtenstein inspired nail art.
I studied the patterns and color combinations he used in his art and incorporated them onto my nails.


Polishes used:
OPI - Alpine Snow
OPI - Cajun Shrimp
OPI - I Just Can't Cope-acabana
OPI - Need Sunglasses?
Opi - Taupe-less Beach
Nabi - Blue Away
Nameless black polish in a skull bottle


It's a little messy but I think I did pretty good.

Follow me on Twitter
Like me on Facebook


7 comments:

  1. What fun pop art nails! Very eye catching to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! Love the colors! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I don't know if you are interested but I nominated you for a Liebster Award: http://poundstoremanicure.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/i-got-liebster-award.html
    The post also contains links to some other nail art blogs you might find interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great eye catching design! So colorful!

    ReplyDelete

Template images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.

© Colorful Cupcake Cat, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena